Anyway after I enjoyed checking out all the fancy people we went back on our way (past the Ritz, fancy!) and through Green Park to Buckingham Palace. Apparently it was the Queens actual birthday or something so there were a million people there and police, and food trucks etc. We already saw her yesterday though so we decided to keep walking. We went and saw some monuments and stuff and then went to look at Hyde Park and while we were there a big horse parade came through and all the riders had sweet armour and swords and stuff so that was cool. Also I forgot, yesterday I saw a police guy just hanging about with a massive gun (Quentin maybe said it was an assault rifle?), so crazy.
We went back on the tube after that down to a stop near to the Tower of London because I was hungry and so was Quentin. We went to another pub and I got a steak and ale pie and Bulmers cider, and Quentin got a burger and a beer. It was pretty delish and also came with mashed potato, and I ate some of Quentins chips so two types of potato, yay! We went and had a look at the Tower of London and then went over the Tower Bridge. On the other side we went to a market Andy suggested which was awesome! We have to go back there when we are actually hungry because there was so much cheese! Also people seemed to be walking around with drinks everywhere, not sure what the deal with that is.
We kept going around the waterfront and looking at things, like Shakespeares Globe Theatre, buildings etc and saw heaps of buskers, one was singing Oasis which was cool. We got back to about the London Eye and decided we were tired again so went to find a tube station and came back to Hammersmith. It was packed as because some of the other lines are having errors today it was mega hot! Now we are back at our room and I am updating this and thinking about whether or not to go on a pub crawl tonight... It seems like the answer would be yes right?
| Windswept - Quentin's favourite look! |
| Quentin you are wearing the same clothes! |
| Sweet horse parade |
| Sweet artillery parade |
| These are all made of wire! |
| Just a bit ominous. It rained on us. |
| Still kind of rainy but the sunglasses kept the rain out of the eyes |
No comments:
Post a Comment