Saturday, 15 June 2013

Day Seven: Just travelling the whole time

We had to get up at 5.30 in the morning and had well good headaches from all the Strong Highballs and Man Purples the night before! Stu was super nice and came with us to the bus station which was awesome because I don't think we would have made it without his help! We got the bus to the airport which takes about 2 hours so tried to have a nap on there which sort of worked. Then we got to the airport, checked in etc and got some McDonalds for breakfast. Quentin is in love with their chicken burgers, at all times of the day and night! I tried one but did not like it. Vege is better.

We spent some time hanging round in the terminal and I got some snacks for on the plane since they like to only feed you about every eight hours, and I would get grumpy if I was not fed for that long!! The plane we got was totally not as good as the first one, we didn't seem to have much room and all the movies had subtitles in Japanese even though there was an option to watch in Japanese so I'm not sure what that was about! Also the food wasn't very good, lucky I took chips! Oh and the Japanese meal they served at one point smelt hard out like fish which was gross.

When we got to London it was 4pm (11.30 Japan time) but we had to wait for a really long time for Quentin to get through the passport bit (the UK passport line was way faster!) so we didn't get on the tube for about 2 hours or something! Then when we arrived at the place we are staying now the guy seemed like he couldn't find the reservation, stress! But he found it so we went and hung out in our room and stayed up til 8pm!! Then decided it was ok to sleep.

Me and Penny at the airport
 

No comments:

Post a Comment