Today we flew from Auckland to Japan
which took about 11 hours. We got some pretty delish food on the plane, the second meal had heaps of lentils so I was happy about that! It was like 6 hours between breakfast and lunch though so I am totally taking chips on our next flight so I don't get grumpy haha.
We arrived at around 5 and got the bus to Machida to
meet Jess which takes something like 2.5 hours I think. They only stopped at one other station though so it wasn't too confusing!. We got a taxi back to her and Stu's apartment to drop off our bags
and have some drinks and then headed back to Machida for dinner at an
Izakaya. That is a restaurant where you can drink as much as you want for 2
hours and order small tapas type dishes to eat, it's cheap too, I think it cost us about $30 each all up, but maybe ask Jess!
We had some karaage (fried
chicken, Krystals fave!), grilled fish, edamame, deep fried cheese croquettes
with cheese fondue, cheese and potato croquettes, some rice cake skewers and
maybe some other things I can't remember. Then we went to an arcade kind of
place to do some sweet sticker photos and got the train back to Jess and Stu's for our first night sleeping Japan style on the futon! We had a sleepover and all slept in one room together, fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment