We left at about 1.30 on our way to go to this island we had seen that we could stay on which is only a few hours away from Spain. We went through some awesome countryside again, everywhere there are heaps of wildflowers annd also lots of places have little castles and towers which are cool. There are still lots of signs for jumping deer and I still haven't seen any. Bummer.
We listened to some accelerants on the drive and wondered if anyone ever listened to them in France before. Maybe we were the first ones! Nothing very exciting happened today, we just stopped for lunch along the way and sat in the sun some more and then went over a massive bridge to get onto this island where everything is so cute! They have heaps of little sacks by the water all painted up and pretty, and all the shops are so sweet. We are going to stay here tomorrow and look around. There are millions of places to camp here since it is by the sea and there are more campers in our spot than anywhere else we have seen so far so this must be a popular holiday spot.
I saw a couple of beaches so I am totally keen to go for a swim tomorrow as well, first one in so long! There are lots of small dogs on the island as well and we saw one going for a ride in the basket of his owners bike, so cute! We are just having some beer and wine at our camp now and I am going to read some more of my book after I finish this, I just thought I should write some now before I forget everything! Also I think I am getting burnt a bit maybe and don't have any sunblock, eek!
| Sun! |
| Seaside |
| E-reading! |
| Crossing the massive bridge |
| Puppy gets a ride! |
| So many campers! |
No comments:
Post a Comment