Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Day Twenty-Six: Not much to report

We had some croissants and left over tortilla for breakfast at our camp, yum! And hung out there for a while before getting back on the road because we weren't planning to go too far today. We saw more prostitutes on our way, it must be a popular area for them. Nothing else very interesting happened on our way, but when we got to the place we were going to stay there was only a small village and everything was closed (for lunch maybe?) so we had to head down the road a bit to the next town and get some bread and stuff.

When we got back to where we were planning to stay we had big ciabatta for lunch instead of big baguette, it was sooo good! The bread had just come out of the oven when we got it so it was super fresh. I think I want more ciabatta now. IIt's crazy how many hot bread shops are around, you see them everywhere! I will be sad when we go to a place that doesn't have as much bread.

After that we stayed in the van reading because it seemed like it was going to rain, although it didn't until the nighttime. I had a nap. That's basically all, nothing really happened on this day. Oh yeah and we watched the whole first season of skins.

Border town

Sweet mountains

Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment