We went into the Marina for a look around and saw that they had shower blocks so we went and had showers and stuff and then set up camp near the other campers. Luckily the Marina has washing machines as well so we could do washing for the first time since we left New Zealand! Even though I threw out so much underwear I luckily still possess enough to last over a month! Anyway now we look like real travellers because our van is all hung with washing and we have our table set up and Quentin is cutting his nails on the ground!
The view here is amazing as well, we are literally across the road from the water so I might go for a swim later. We can watch the boats all going past as well which is cool but still totally makes us jealous that we don't have a boat!
Anyway nothing else interesting today I don't think, I am just going to plan some stuff we want to do in Italy and tidy the van and maybe go for a swim. Hopefully we can upload some more of this soon because I feel like it has been ages!
I am also totally missing having all our friends around, and having parties! I even had a dream about going to brunch the other day! I would love to find a good brunch place over here but so far all I ever see are creperies! Bummer! We still have something like 23 days to go on our trip though, and four more countries, yay!
Oh yeah, we had gratin douphenoise from a can for dinner and it was actually really good, I would totally eat it again.
| View from the van |
| It's so beautiful everywhere! |
| Camping! |
No comments:
Post a Comment