We saw the most prostitutes so far today, we were playing spot the prosty. I saw some really old looking ones and now I am suspicious of everyone parked on the side of the road in case they have prostitutes in there! We stopped for lunch near montpellier on a lake where some people were fishing and boating which was good. Quentin and I are both reading the Dexter books now, it reminds me of Karepa Street and watching heaps of Dexter there. Also we saw a free range squirrel on our drive today, it was cute. And some of what we think were flamingos! I don't know if they have them here but thats what it looked like.
I think there is some good history stuff to look at in Marseilles so maybe today or tomorrow we will go for a tourist around there. After that we are going further down the coast to St Tropez (where we apparently may see celebrities), cannes and nice which should be cool. We might stay for a day or so there and then we will be in Italy and it will finally be time for pizza and pasta! It has been hard resisting the pizza since basically every town has a million pizza places but I want the good stuff!
We ended up deciding to stay just outside Marseilles for the night and then go and be tourists tomorrow. We stayed at this village which was a sort of port/marina type place and really cute, with heaps of boats and stuff. I wanted a kebab for dinner because I had been seeing shops with kebab places everywhere! No such luck in this town though so we went to a takeaway type place and got some hamburgers and fries. The people there couldn't really speak English but tried hard and were super nice. I don't think they knew where New Zealand was.
| The town we stayed in |
| Our view from our van |
| More view, exciting I know |
| Prostitution |
| Prostitution #2 |
lol its like spot the possum but prostitute instead
ReplyDelete